June 16, 2011

A Shower Cleaner that Actually Works...No Way!

So, my husband and I bought our first home almost 2 years ago.  We love our home!  It's an older home, built in the 1960's but it's been updated and it's just perfect for us.  However, all homes, especially older ones, have those certain things you can't wait to fix/repair/replace.  For me, it was the master bathroom shower.  When we moved in, it was pretty gross.  I scrubbed and scrubbed and it didn't look any better.  Throughout the past 2 years I randomly bought different shower cleaners hoping that one would at least make it look a little better but didn't have much luck.  I came to believe that the only time I would ever see that tub clean was when we replaced it.  It was the one thing in my house I wouldn't have wanted anyone to see (I'm embarrassed just telling you about it!)  But then, I happened upon this magic cleaner:

I have used other scrubbing bubbles cleaner, usually because I have coupons, but this one was truly amazing!  (They aren't paying me by the way, but if they want to hire me as a spokeswoman I'm in!)  It has a kind of weird battery operated top that I was leery of, thinking they just fancied it up to make you think it worked, but I sprayed it on, let it sit for 4 or 5 minutes (as recommended for the extra nasty) and then it just wiped off!  I couldn't believe it!  We had scrubbed hard with special sponge's and cleaners and got nothing, but now I just wipe it off!  I did this a few times (again, our tub was horrible!) and used a lot of spray, but I am so excited because keeping it clean will be so much easier with this stuff!

So, if you're looking for a tub cleaner that works, give this a shot, hopefully you will be as pleased as I was :)

It sells for $6.97 at my Wal-Mart, but I had a $3.00 off coupon making it $3.97 and worth much more!  I think it counts as a starter kit for those wondering.  Happy cleaning~literally, I was so excited to show my husband when he got home who responded "How did you do that?" :)

4 comments:

  1. Dude...so excited about this...for real! I have been trying to find a great shower cleaner for a while now bc I hate a dirty shower but nothing seemed to work very good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE fan of this stuff...obviously :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in my facebook feed, and had to read your blog...

    I'll have to try this stuff. My shower is equally gross... older pipes must have more hard water or something. This and my last place both end up with gross residue.. yeah, I'll spare the details. I've found that Pet Oxygen (it's in a blue bottle, for carpet stains) works pretty well in the shower.. but it takes forever to soak. This Extend a Shower battery thing just sounds cool.. Walmart, here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had the same problem with our toilet. We had rust stains from trying to use a snake to fish out the toilet paper holder that got flushed (yeah, that's right). Anyway a year later I found that Lysol black toilet bowl cleaner is the miracle of all toilet miracles... Try it!

    ReplyDelete